Location: China > Beijing
Employer: A famous international Kindergarten
Salary: RMB 40,000/month ( AU$: 8,300/month)
- Master’s Degree (PhD / EdD preferred) in education, business development, or associated field from an accredited institution in UK, US, IRE, CAN, NZ, AUS, or SA (relevant experience will be considered favourably if degree subject area does not match requirements).
- Native-level English skills, with advanced abilities in written and verbal communication.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in educational sales, education management, education marketing, or multi-campus supervision.
- Computer proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Powerpoint.
- Ability to liaise and communicate with Chinese staff and parents in their own language (preferred).
- Evidence of cultural sensitivity and ability to work cross-culturally within China (highly desirable).
- TEFL/TESOL/ELL Certification (preferred).
- nternal candidates require outstanding references from current / former managers.
- Proven experience in operational planning, strategic development, and project management.
- Extensive understanding of academic challenges, trends, and opportunities.
- Proven experience in the promotion of education services and experience of sales and marketing products to parents within a kindergarten setting (highly desirable).
- Experience of training educators with curriculum methods and requirements (preferred).
- Preschool teaching experience (preferred).
- Academic management and leadership experience (preferred).
- Proven experience in driving the development of strategic plans for an institution.
- Proven experience in the field of international education.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing effectively in order to meet deadlines.
- See degree requirements above.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques in education systems.
- Understanding of modern pedagogic theory and terminology.
- Ability to create detailed and effective master plan documents and spread-sheet financial forecasts.
- Proven ability to network with business partners.
- Track-record of ‘blue-sky thinking’ in the development of new systems, products, and services.
- Knowledge of curriculum management and implementation.
- Able to professionally develop, motivate, lead, and manage a team as well as function within a multidisciplinary team as a team player.
- Decisive when appropriate, reflective when required.
- Team-player, effective communicator with a positive attitude.
- Able to adjust and set new directions in response to changes in the environment.
- Self-motivated and proactive approach with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to develop effective interpersonal working relationships with all levels of administrative and academic staff.
- Discipline and regard for confidentiality and security at all times.
- Meticulous approach and attention to detail.
- Flexible to the demands of working in a mixed academic and business environment.
- Customer oriented; focused on parent and student satisfaction and relationship building with parents, family members, and external community stakeholders.